Grants for US Citizens

The Franco-American Fulbright Commission offers grants to US citizens through the US Student Program, the US Scholar Program, the International Education Administrators Program. 

The US Student Program is open to students with a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree. Candidates who have more than five years’ professional experience, or who have already obtained a doctoral degree, should apply to the US Scholar program. The IEA Program is dedicated to US higher-education administrators. 

Latest News

Founders and Partners